[R] Tukey's HSD

apjaworski@mmm.com apjaworski at mmm.com
Wed Mar 19 19:40:00 CET 2003

Simint is in the multcomp package.

Cheers,

Andy

__________________________________
Andy Jaworski
Engineering Systems Technology Center
3M Center, 518-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
-----
E-mail: apjaworski at mmm.com
Tel:  (651) 733-6092
Fax:  (651) 736-3122

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           Thomas W Blackwell   |
|         |           <tblackw at umich.edu>  |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           r-help-bounces at stat.m|
|         |           ath.ethz.ch          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           03/19/2003 12:20     |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |      To:       "Peter B. Mandeville" <mandevip at uaslp.mx>                                                                    |
  |      cc:       r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch                                                                                     |
  |      Subject:  Re: [R] Tukey's HSD                                                                                          |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

What function "simint()" ?

At least using R 1.6.1 (Redhat linux), help.search("simint")
returns "No help files found ...".

Also, it's no surprise that  na.omit()  might omit rows with NA's
but then NOT purge the levels attribute of each column that is a
factor for factor levels that are no longer used.  For a simple
example of this, try

table(def4$TP, def4$EL)

(or some such object names - I no longer have the body of the
original email).

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -