[R] network connection

apjaworski@mmm.com apjaworski at mmm.com
Tue Mar 18 17:25:00 CET 2003

If you are on a Windows machine try to invoke R with the --internet2
switch.

Cheers,

Andy

__________________________________
Andy Jaworski
Engineering Systems Technology Center
3M Center, 518-1-01
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000
-----
E-mail: apjaworski at mmm.com
Tel:  (651) 733-6092
Fax:  (651) 736-3122

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Ding, Wei"          |
|         |           <wei.ding at spcorp.com>|
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           r-help-bounces at stat.m|
|         |           ath.ethz.ch          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           03/18/2003 08:49     |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |      To:       "'R-help at lists.R-project.org'" <R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>                                                    |
  |      cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |      Subject:  [R] network connection                                                                                       |

Hi,

How can I configure R to allow http connection (through company firewall)?
Your help are greatly appreciated!

Wei Ding, Ph.D.
Schering-Plough Research Institute
2015 Galloping Hill Road