[R] R and Latex's tables

Hotz, T. th50 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 24 11:42:41 CEST 2003

Package Hmisc by Prof. Frank E Harrell (new windows versions just
announced!) has a lot of functions to do that.

Also, have a look at package Sweave by Friedrich Leisch, which allows
to combine Latex and R commands.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Thomas

---

Thomas Hotz
Research Associate in Medical Statistics
University of Leicester
United Kingdom

Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
22-28 Princess Road West
Leicester
LE1 6TP
Tel +44 116 252-5410