[R] Lwd ignored when printing on Windows

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 23:59:13 CEST 2003

What printer driver are you using?

I've just tried this and it works exactly as one would expect on my HP
970CXi, as well as cut-and-paste into other applications.  It also worked
printing to Acrobat Distiller (although all the lines were thinner there
than on-screen and on the 970CXi, the ratio was still 1:5).

We've been here before, and had to abandon some optimizations because of a
bug in interpreting Windows metafiles in Word.