R: [R] Grouping binary data

Douglas Trainor trainor at transborder.org
Thu Jun 19 21:51:06 CEST 2003

I too am interested in analysis of sparse data, and I couldn't find this
journal
easily, but I found an Oliver Kuss presentation that likely summarizes the
material.  You can find that presentation here:

http://www.stats.gla.ac.uk/~goeran/euroworkshop/webpages/2002/slides/oliver.pdf

(Also, apparently there is a SAS/IML macro that was discussed at SUGI 26.)

    douglas