R: [R] Grouping binary data

Vito Muggeo vito.muggeo at giustizia.it
Thu Jun 19 15:27:24 CEST 2003

Dear Henric,
The following paper deals with goodness-of-fit test for sparse (and even
binary) data:

Kuss O. Global goodness-of-fit tests in logistic regression with sparse
data, Statist Med, 2002, 21:3789-3801.

It should not too hard to write code for some non-standard and (probably
under-used) GoF statistics...

hope this helps you,
best,
vito