[R] Coloured 3d surface

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jul 14 14:29:46 CEST 2003

If you provide a toy example, it is a lot easier for others to test your
code and experient with possible solutions.  [Besides, the effort to
develop a very simple example often leads me to solutions to my own
problems.  In that case, (a) I learn more, (b) I often get a quicker
answer than I would from the list and then I don't have to disturb
others, and (c) if I go to the list, I'm more likely to get what I want.]

sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  spencer graves