[R] Exporting data

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 11 11:38:54 CEST 2003

On 07/11/03 09:58, C.E.Marshall wrote:
>I am running simulations calculating correlation coefficients from bivariate
>data and I was wondering whether there is a way of exporting 1000 simulation
>results from R to a text file or to another file for further manipulation. I
>am having difficulty I think because of the text combined in with the
>numerical results.

If I understand you, it would seem that the trick is to put the
results of your simulation into a matrix or data frame, possibly
with one row or column per result.  I assume that each result
consists of a few numbers, each representing some variable.  Then
use write.table, write.matrix, or write.

Home page:            http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
R page:               http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/