[R] Pretty onscreen plots?

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Feb 19 05:19:03 CET 2003

Seth,

The R functions png(), jpg() and bmp() will generate files that can be used in
PowerPoint. Previews can be added to postscript files, using Ghostview and
ImageMagik among others. I have done the latter in the past since the
postscript files are of an excellent standard, and because I've wanted both to
display and print a report. Having separate viewing and printing versions of
graphs is not very convenient.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre