[R] My remark on libraries

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Fri Feb 7 14:53:02 CET 2003

Eric,

What you propose is similar (but not exactly the same) as electronic
reference cards we discussed earlier here and in R-SIG-GUI. A code
repository and a graph gallery,...humm, why not! It seems appealing to me.
Somebody has to take the initiative to start it. So,... go ahead!

Bonne journee,

Philippe

...........]<(({?<...............<?}))><...............................
 ) ) ) ) )
( ( ( ( (       Dr. Philippe Grosjean
 ) ) ) ) )
( ( ( ( (       LOV, UMR 7093
 ) ) ) ) )      Station Zoologique
( ( ( ( (       Observatoire Oceanologique
 ) ) ) ) )      BP 28
( ( ( ( (       06234 Villefranche sur mer cedex
 ) ) ) ) )      France
( ( ( ( (
 ) ) ) ) )      tel: +33.4.93.76.38.16, fax: +33.4.93.76.38.34
( ( ( ( (
 ) ) ) ) )      e-mail: phgrosjean at sciviews.org
( ( ( ( (       SciViews project coordinator (http://www.sciviews.org)
 ) ) ) ) )