[R] Different scales for keys in lattice levelplots

Waichler, Scott R Scott.Waichler at pnl.gov
Fri Dec 19 21:23:19 CET 2003

Can anyone tell me how to obtain a custom scale for
the colorkey in each levelplot of a lattice?  I am using
lattice and levelplot to plot z = f(x, y) for multiple z
variables.  x and y values are the same across plots, but
units for z are different and therefore I need to create
a custom scale for each plot's key.  It follows that I need
to place each plot's key inside that plot's box.  Should I
use filled.contour() and gridBase instead?

Thanks,
Scott Waichler
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
scott.waichler at pnl.gov