[R] white's general heteroscedasticity test

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au
Tue Dec 2 02:56:20 CET 2003

I have a vague idea about heteroscedasticity so I thought I would see
what I could come up with. Unfortunately it's going to take me a while
before I am well enough versed in the ways in which it is used within
different packages. But I thought that if you haven't already tried you
should try searching the R-archives. I found 55 references to
heteroscedasticity and one which looks particularly relevant
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/1460.html

Ciao, Tom

Tom Mulholland
Senior Policy Officer
WA Country Health Service
Tel: (08) 9222 4062

The contents of this e-mail transmission are confidential an...{{dropped}}