[R] Packages

Emilio A. Laca ealaca at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 28 02:52:43 CEST 2003

I need to install some geostatistics packages that are not in the binaries,
for example gstat. I downloaded rm171 and installed, and I even added
precomplied packages successfully. Unfortunately, I do not know how to add
packages available as gstat. If you can spare a minute, could you give me a
lead on this?
Any other pointers on using R in mac os x will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time on this question, and for everything you put
into rmac!

EAL

Emilio A. Laca
One Shields Avenue, 2306 PES Building
Agronomy and Range Science                    ealaca at ucdavis.edu
University of California                      fax: (530) 752-4361
Davis, California  95616                            (530) 754-4083