[R] .Rd file with multiple help entries?

Roger Peng rpeng at stat.ucla.edu
Tue Apr 29 19:35:33 CEST 2003

As far as I know, you cannot have help files with more than one title.
However, you can have a help file which has more than one alias.  For
example,

\name{Airy}
\alias{Airy}
\alias{Biry}
[...]

And go on to describe both functions in the same help entry.

-roger
UCLA Department of Statistics
http://www.stat.ucla.edu/~rpeng