[R] .Rd file with multiple help entries?

M.Kondrin mkondrin at hppi.troitsk.ru
Tue Apr 29 14:20:00 CEST 2003

Hello!
I wrote a small package and want to write a help for it. I look through
"recommended"  packages and it seems to me that writing one .Rd files
with multiple entries for help topics is OK. But I can not do it myself.
Here is an abridged version of my Rd:
 \name{
  Airy
}
\alias{
  Airy
}
\title{
    Airy special functions in complex domain
}
\description{
  Airy function of complex argument
}
\usage{Airy( x, diff = FALSE, scaled = FALSE )}
\arguments{
  \item{x}{
    Complex vector.
  }
  \item{diff}{
    If TRUE return value is first derivative of Airy function.
  }
  \item{scaled}{
    If TRUE return value is scaled
  }
}
\value{
  Complex vector of the same size as x.
}
\keyword{
  math
}
\eof
\name{
  Biry
}
\alias{
  Biry
}
\title{
  Bi - second Airy special functions in complex domain
}
\description{
    Second Airy function of complex argument
}
\usage{
Biry( x, diff = FALSE, scaled = FALSE )
}
\arguments{
  \item{x}{
    Complex vector.
  }
  \item{diff}{
    If TRUE return value is first derivative of Bi function.
  }
  \item{scaled}{
      If TRUE return value is scaled
  }
}
\value{
  Complex vector of the same size as x.
}
\keyword{
  math
}
\eof
But R CMD check ./MyPackage does not like this file and complains about
multiple \name \alias \description etc. entries in Rd file. As a result
it produce latex help file with help notes only for Airy function (there
is nothing about Biry).
Thank you very much if you can help me with this dumb problem.