[R] Summarizing levels for future commands

Suzanne E. Blatt SuzieBlatt at netscape.net
Wed Apr 16 13:32:11 CEST 2003

Hello again,

Figured out one of my errors, forgot the 's' on the 'names' command.  So, now I can get my max (or min) of the levels within my table and I can plug them successfully into my function farther along my code.  However, how can I get the 2nd or 3rd most frequent level and use them as well as the most frequent level?

Thanks for the continued help,

Suzanne