[R] Re:GOOD NEWS

Uyi Ohonba uyi_ohonba at latinmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:44:35 CEST 2003

FROM THE DESK OF UYI OHONBA
ORIENT BANK OF NIGERIA
PRIVATE EMAIL:uyiohonba at netscape.net

I am Uyi Ohonba, I am a staff of the bank in the foreign credits
and bills procurement/debiting department.

I write this mail with respect to a certain sum of money that has been
stagnant in our vault for more than 4 years runnning, I would not have
raised the issue of contacting you if I could have been able to sort this
out myself, the funds was deposited in the name of a company owned by an expertraite firm that did construction works in Bulevard the Morno in Port novo.

The company was owned by a Mesuier James gregson, who is an european. I was surmoned by the government to remit all funds that has been redundant over a period of 4 years, it was while going through the files that I came acrross Mesuier James account with a mouth stagering sum of $23.7 million dollars. I decided to contact you because I could not bring myself to remit such funds to an African government that has been most corrupt and left it's citenzenry with little or nothing.

So I immediately filed an application in the companies name, stating that
the next of kin has applied for the transfer, hence I would want you to act
as the next of kin so that we can transfer this funds into your account.

I would anticipate that you have a question or two to ask, please feel
free to ask any question you think might better foster a more workable
arrangement.

I will handle the inside informations, please contact me at the afore
mentioned email address so as to initiate an immediate procedural
retrieval.

with kind regards
Uyi Ohonba