[R] Fink-ed R-base 1.6.2's lm() OK on G3 iBook

Ulises Mora Alvarez umalvarez at fata.unam.mx
Thu Apr 3 18:15:04 CEST 2003

Hi:

As a follow up on fink-ed R running on a G3 iBook:

As some folks suggest, I move from r-base-atlas to r-base using fink. As
far as I can tell R is working OK now.

Machine: iBook G3 700 MHz
OS: 10.2.4
fink: Package manager version: 0.12.1; Distribution version: 0.5.1.cvs
Version: R 1.6.2 (2003-01-10).

Regards.