[R] S intrp function

Don Isgitt djisgitt at soundenergy.com
Wed Apr 2 21:02:28 CEST 2003

Hi.

I am trying some S-Plus scripts that I used a few years ago on R. Many
things have worked flawlesly and I am very impressed with the work the
developers have done. (As I remember, the license fee on S-Plus at that
time was ~$4500 per seat (AIX) ouch!!) So, thank you.

My question relates to the intrp function, which takes irregularly
spaced xyz data and produces a regular xyz grid suitable for contouring
or imaging. I have not found the equivalent function in R; have I missed
it or is there some other preferred method to accomplish this.

Thank you very much.

Don

p.s. I am not subscribed to this list, so an email reply would be
appreciated.