[R] workspace vs. image

Iyue Sung isung at epidemiology.com
Wed Dec 18 17:39:02 CET 2002

Thanks for the reply Thomas, I think I (am starting to) understand.

But it appears that if I load, "C:\Program Files\R\Project1\.RData",
after starting in the directory "C:\Program Files\R\rw1060",
R will save the objects I create in the current session in both
"C:~\Project1" and "C:~\rw1060".

So, if all I really care about is making sure objects for
projects are stored in different .RData files, why would it
matter which directory I start in?

Thanks,
Iyue