[R] rat array annotation

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 18 17:19:05 CET 2002

Much of what you want to do is available from the Bioconductor
website. www.bioconductor.org and in an R News article from earlier
this year (these are easily obtained from www.r-project.org).

Please direct more specific questions to the Bioconductor mailing list
as these are not really about R, but rather about a specialized set of
routines for comp. biology using R.

 Robert

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 11:12:52AM -0500, Muralikrishna Vemula wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am working with rat genome array (RGU34A). I have identified a set of 350
> genes. I am looking for a way to get pubmed abstracts (as much as 10 per
> gene). Is there a package or function in R that can do this? Thanks for all
> help.
>
> Murali

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.dfci.harvard.edu   |