[R] 3D package in R

Ko-Kang@xtra.co.nz Ko-Kang at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 6 20:47:20 CET 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yves Gauvreau" <cyg at sympatico.ca>
To: "Jonathan Baron" <baron at cattell.psych.upenn.edu>; <E97249 at edu.essec.fr>;
<r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 6:10 AM
Subject: RE: [R] 3D package in R

> Hi,
> I would agree with Jonathan Baron if Xgobi wasn't such a fuss to use under
> Windows. For all practical purposes it's not very useful at least under
> Windows

As I heard there is a Windows version of XGobi coming up.  It is called
Ggobi.  Don't think it is officially released at the moment, but I've found
a copy located on Nicholas Lewin-Koh's page,
At the moment you can download winggobi.zip, which is a compiled binary
version and can be run as a Win32 executable file.  I believe, from my own
experience, it still has got some bugs though.  I haven't tried Rggobi.zip

Alternatively, the offical page for GGobi is at http://www.ggobi.org/.

Ko-Kang Wang