[R] Any suggestion?
cyg at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 16 16:22:54 CEST 2000
In R-Notes there is the open.account example which is partly kind of what
I'd like to do. I would like to add the following properties or
- I'd like to add persistence to the object.
- I'd like to keep an history of all operation done on an account.
- I'd like to add the possibility of transfer between accounts and apply
the concept of transactions.
- I'd like to add multi account management.
- I'd like to add reporting capabilities specific to an account or
Since I'm a newbie with R I would probably approach this problem the wrong
way. I'm currently using R on a NT box but the reason I'd like to do this
using R is because this would enable me to do all the work I want using a
single software package (R) and eventually migrate all this under Linux
which I'm certain most of you will approuve.
So any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-help