[R] Error in the qchisq with ncp parameter

Manuel Castejon Limas manuel.castejon at dim.unirioja.es
Mon Feb 14 10:25:45 CET 2000

I´m new to R (using version 0.90.1.) and this list so maybe this issue has been asked before and I still could not read the complete set of past messages sent to the list.
Here is a simple example.

> qchisq(0.99,5,ncp=0.4)
Error in qnchisq(p, df, ncp) : unimplemented real function

even when the help(qchisq) specifies that I could use the ncp parameter.

Is this a known bug?
Am I doing something wrong?
Anybody knows a workaround (for a general matrix, not for a diagonal one)?

I would really appreciate your help and support.
Thanks in advance.

                          Manuel Castejon Limas.
                    Manuel.Castejon at dim.unirioja.es
Departamento de Ingenieria Mecanica.   | Mechanical Engineering Department.
Area de Proyectos de Ingenieria.       | Project Management Area.
Universidad de La Rioja.               | University of La Rioja.
España.                                | Spain.