[R] Is there a method to calculate Huynh and Feldt adjustments for sphericity violations

Dominic_Barraclough@urmc.rochester.edu Dominic_Barraclough at urmc.rochester.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:22:14 CEST 2000

I'm getting to grips with using R to perform repeat measures 
analysis of variance and was wondering is there a potted method to 
obtain  Huynh and Feldt or other adjustments for sphericity  
Dr Dominic J Barraclough
Dept Neurobiology and Anatomy,
University of Rochester,
601 Elmwood Av, Box 603,
NY 14642
tel (716) 2753627
dominic_barraclough at urmc.rochester.edu
r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch

More information about the R-help mailing list