[R-es] Question about paired plotting

Luis Fernando García luysgarcia en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 4 00:05:09 CEST 2015

Hello R experts,

I just found a new paper which shows the proper way (according to the
authors) to show data, specially paired. I am very interested in presenting
this kind of data, specially the scatter plott.  I have found a way to
present it using this link:

http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.1002128#pbio.1002128.s007

Nevertheless, I wanted to know if you know some example which allows me to
produce a plot similar to the plots 2B-2D. I could do it by "hand" but it
was quite time consuming and required editing the pictures,

Many thanks for any help you can provide!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]