[R-es] Contactos en Madrid-ayuda con instalación

Carlos Ortega cof en qualityexcellence.es
Lun Mayo 21 15:35:50 CEST 2012

Sobre el tema de los 32/64 bits... y de los requisitos para la instalación
de RExcel...

De la propia página de la empresa que ha liberado el conector con Excel (
http://rcom.univie.ac.at/):

--------------------------------------
All the statconn tools (statconnDCOM, rcom, RExcel ..) work *only* with the
32bit version of R, and RExcel works only with 32bit versions of Excel.
RExcel is actively tested and supported for Excel 2003, Excel 2007, and
Excel 2010.

---------------------------------------
RExcel

The current version is RExcel 3.2.7. It works only with 32bit versions of
Excel (which can be installed on 64bit versions of Windows). The Excel
versions supported are 2003, 2007, and 2010.

RExcel 3.2.7 requires R 2.12.0 (or later). The foreground server might work
with earlier versions of R, but we do not officially support this.
The easiest way to install RExcel is to use the package 'RExcelInstaller'
from CRAN. To install RExcel this way, you have to start R as
admininstrator. On Windows XP, you should be logged in as administrator, on
Windows Vista and Windows 7 right-click on the R icon and select 'Run as
administrator'.

In R, run the following commands:

   - install.packages("RExcelInstaller")
   - library(RExcelInstaller)

You will get further instruction on how to install in RExcel. You can also
install RExcel without the R package (RExcelInstaller), although this is
not the recommended way.

You will have to install

   - a suitable version of R
   - a matching version of rscproxy
   - statconnDCOM or rcom with statconnDCOM

Saludos,
Carlos Ortega
www.qualityexcellence.es