[Rd] Making CRAN memory access checks more accessible?

Michał Bojanowski m|ch@|2992 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 1 09:00:13 CET 2022

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 11:06 AM Tomas Kalibera
<tomas.kalibera using gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/26/22 00:49, Michał Bojanowski wrote:
> > Ha! I was not aware of R-hub having this. Thank you!
>
> If you can't find the cause of the problem from the reports, you can
> also ask for help e.g. on R-pkg-devel. Others may be able to help
> identifying the cause in the code or possibly have useful suggestions
> for cleanups/simplifications, which will eventually lead to fixing also
> the reported issue.

Ideally I'd prefer to be able to run a test locally before "harassing"
other people on the internet, but that's a good point Tomas, thank
you. For some reason the existence of r-pkg-devel escaped me...
Best, Michal