[Rd] Making CRAN memory access checks more accessible?

Michał Bojanowski m|ch@|2992 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 1 08:51:25 CET 2022

Thank you Bill! I'll test it out.
That's a kind of instruction I had in mind when I wrote about
extending the relevant part of "Writing R extensions"...
Best, Michal