[Rd] * checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE

Witold E Wolski wewo|@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 26 17:09:04 CET 2021

Dear Dirk,

We have been using the package at work since 2018. We made some
feature requests in 2019 to the maintainer and Author Amir B.K.
Foroushani and was so kind to
 implement them for us and release a new version in 2019. But then, in
April 2020, the package was archived on CRAN. Since then were are
installing it from the archived zip.
 Later I forked the github.com/cran/sigora repository.
 I did contact the previous maintainer several times during the last
(2020) and this year and did not get a reply.
Therefore, I would like to take over the Maintenance of the sigora
package and resubmit it to CRAN. I hope that this is OK.
I made only cosmetic changes to the documentation, e.g., I created a
vignette and removed the warnings and notes.

Best regards
Witold

--
Witold Eryk Wolski