[Rd] Faster sorting algorithm...

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 16 02:44:14 CET 2021

In principle, I agree that faster ranking/sorting algorithms are
important, and should be a priority.
But I can't help but feel that the paper focuses on textbook-oriented problems.

Given that in real world problems, there's almost always some form of
prior knowledge:
Wouldn't it be better, from a management perspective, to focus on
sorting algorithms, that incorporate that prior knowledge?

I'm not sure whether that's an R-devel discussion, or for another forum...