[Rd] Faster sorting algorithm...

Morgan Morgan morg@n@em@||box @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 15 18:04:27 CET 2021

Default method for sort is not radix(especially for character vector). You
might want to read the documentation of sort.
For your second question, I invite you to look at the code of fsort. It is
implemented only for positive finite double, and default to
data.table:::forder ... when the types are different than positive double...
Please read the pdf link I sent, everything is explained in it.
Thank you
Morgan