[Rd] R extension memory leak detection question

xiaoyan yu x|@oy@n@yu @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 6 00:27:10 CEST 2021

Thank you all for your help.
We embedded R in our program and found the memory in the process
accumulated while our expectation is that the memory will go down after
each R evaluation.
I started to write a test program with only a few lines of R embedded codes
and found the memory never went down even after R library is unloaded.
Please find more details in the readme and test program at
https://github.com/xiaoyanyuvt/RMemTest

Thanks,
Xiaoyan