[Rd] dbinom link

Hilmar Berger berger @end|ng |rom mp||b-ber||n@mpg@de
Mon May 18 11:25:56 CEST 2020

What about using the Wayback Machine archive ? The web archive should be
more stable than other links which also might disappear in the future.

E.g.
https://web.archive.org/web/20070610002602/http://www.herine.net/stat/software/dbinom.html

, which also links to an archived copy of the PDF.

Best regards,

Hilmar