[Rd] trivial typo in ?Matrix::sparse.model.matrix.Rd

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 22 09:06:50 CEST 2020

> The *first* package on the Ecfun imports list, is fda, which is *your*
> package (technically, contributor), and it has a dependency on the
> Matrix package.

My post this morning might have come across the wrong way.
It's good that you're interested in software for numerical linear algebra.
(I only just worked the importance of this, about a year ago).
And I may also have a closer look at the Matrix package, in the near future.