[Rd] trivial typo in ?Matrix::sparse.model.matrix.Rd

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 21 22:42:40 CEST 2020

>  By the way, Ecfun includes some 32 "suggests" and "imports".
> "Matrix" is not one of them, but it must be called by something else
> that's loaded by Ecfun, to get the result I got.

Spencer, I find some of your comments/questions on R packages, extremely basic.
(Sorry, if that sounds condescending, but I'm wondering if your
comments/questions would be better R-package-devel?).

You need to look at the imports and depends fields.
(As stated in my previous post).

The *first* package on the Ecfun imports list, is fda, which is *your*
package (technically, contributor), and it has a dependency on the
Matrix package.

I'd recommend you read the documentation on writing R packages, and on
how package namespaces are handled.