[Rd] re-submission of package after CRAN-pretest notes

Michael Friendly |r|end|y @end|ng |rom yorku@c@
Wed Jan 8 16:06:09 CET 2020

It used to be the case that when I submitted a package and it gave notes
or warnings in the CRAN checks, I was required to bump the package
version before re-submission.

I hope this is no longer the case.  I recently submitted a package that
gave one fairly trivial NOTE, fixed that, and would like to re-submit.

-Michael

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, ASA Statistical Graphics Section