[Rd] R 4.0.0 build error with sysdata.rda on ppc64el architecture

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 29 11:22:59 CEST 2020

Hum, at least it is not Apple, so maybe you can attach a debugger to the running process? (gdb -p process_id or something like that --- haven't actually done it for a decade). Then at least we can get a stack trace and a clue about where it is looping. Diddling optimization options can also sometimes provide a clue.

-pd