[Rd] Getting error in rbindlist

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 1 18:24:06 CET 2019

This is (was) a bug in data.table that is similar to one which was
putatively closed. Recommend you update to the latest version and if the
problem persists reopen the issue here
https://github.com/Rdatatable/data.table/issues/3032

This mailing list is for R bugs, which this isn’t. R Core can no more help
you with this bug than with a paper jam in your printer.

Hth