[Rd] [EXTERNAL] Re: issue with latest release of R-devel

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therne@u @end|ng |rom m@yo@edu
Thu Mar 28 15:22:10 CET 2019

I have not yet checked all instances, but Henrik's suggestion is 3 for 3 so far.
Should I send notes to the packages in question, or will they get some from CRAN?

Terry