[Rd] R-Forge > GitHub?

Ott Toomet otoomet @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 29 05:25:35 CEST 2019

Apparently your username/password are wrong.  Can you clone/push from other
repos?

You do not need authorization when cloning a public repo, so even incorrect
credentials may work (haven't tested this though).  But for push you have
to have that in order.

I suggest you create ssh keys, upload those to GH, and use ssh
authorization instead of https.

Cheers,
Ott