[Rd] MKL with latest Rs

Robert B. Gramacy rbg @end|ng |rom vt@edu
Fri Jul 26 14:48:24 CEST 2019

Hi Tomas,

That does the trick, thanks!  In fact, I had those lines commented out in
my Rmkl startup script but I can't remember why, since they're part of
Intel's instructions.  Strange that things still worked for somewhat older
Rs.  (Perhaps that's why I canceled them.)

Dirk, if you're listening, it might help to add a note to your blog post.
I guess it's not as simple as "update-alternatives and done" because
environment variables still need to be set.

Cheers,
Bobby