[Rd] Trying to compile R 3.5.2 - 32 bit R - on Windows 10 64 bit - with ICU support

Andre Mikulec @ndre_m|ku|ec @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sat Feb 16 22:30:10 CET 2019

Jeroen Ooms,

O.K. thanks.
"
These instructions are unfortunately outdated. The scripts and
instructions used to build the current version of R for Windows can be
found here: https://github.com/rwinlib/base#readme
"
I will try that.

"
Are you aware that the default R for Windows installation from CRAN
has ICU support?
"
Yes.
(Actually I am trying to build an R with debugging symbols so that I may 'export' and
load some R internal debugging symbols into gdb.)

Thanks,
Andre