[Rd] patch to improve matrix conformability error message

irederik m@iii@g oii oib@@et irederik m@iii@g oii oib@@et
Tue Apr 30 06:59:29 CEST 2019

I'm not really the one who makes these decisions; I'd just wait for
someone on the Core team to reply to this thread. Maybe they are all
just busy right now.