[Rd] patch to improve matrix conformability error message

Joshua N Pritikin jpr|t|k|n @end|ng |rom pobox@com
Tue Apr 30 04:08:43 CEST 2019

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 06:28:46PM -0700, frederik using ofb.net wrote:
> I think this is a good idea. Is there a reason why it got no interest?
> Slippery slope?

What's the next step? Can it get committed?

> Or maybe others were also just occupied trying to figure out how
> Joshua's second message had timestamp earlier than his first message?

As a new subscriber, I guess my messages got caught in moderation.

--
Joshua N. Pritikin, Ph.D.
Virginia Institute for Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics