[Rd] R 3.6.0 "alpha" binaries

Sat Apr 6 15:35:37 CEST 2019

If you are on Debian and want to help test the upcoming R 3.6.0 releases
coming out April 26, I just put a set of packages based on last night's
tarball into Debian's "experimental" branch.

I plan to follow up with at least one beta and rc build each, and at least
one of those will go to the normal upload branch.

Questions might be best asked on r-sig-debian; if you think I should have put
this note there drop me a line.

Thanks,  Dirk

[1] Experiemental is apart; from there packages do /not/ automatically
migrate into releases.