[Rd] Bias in R's random integers?

Philip B. Stark @t@rk @ending from @t@t@berkeley@edu
Wed Sep 19 18:18:18 CEST 2018

That depends on the number of replications, among other things.

Moreover, because of the bias, the usual formulae for uncertainty in
estimates based on random samples, etc., are incorrect: sample() does not
give a simple random sample.

--
Philip B. Stark | Associate Dean, Mathematical and Physical Sciences |
Professor,  Department of Statistics |