[Rd] Warning when calling formals() for `[`.

Rui Barradas ruipb@rr@d@@ @ending from @@po@pt
Sun Oct 7 16:04:06 CEST 2018

Hello,

I don't see why you say that the documentation seems to be wrong:

class(args(`+`))
#[1] "function"

args() on a primitive does return a closure. At least in this case it does.

Rui Barradas