[Rd] Warning when calling formals() for `[`.

Rui Barradas ruipb@rr@d@@ @ending from @@po@pt
Sat Oct 6 19:47:07 CEST 2018

Hello,

I forgot to ask you to also try to break the `sum` instruction into its
components:

args(`sum`)

does return a function. Therefore formals(args(`sum`)) returns something
useable and no warning.

Rui Barradas