[Rd] persp command

Christian Rau chri@ti@nr@u080 @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 16 21:24:51 CEST 2018

Dear Robert,

Thank you for pointing out the existence of the two different conventions
in mathematics
and physics --- sorry that I hadn't investigated this in advance. As far as
I am aware, the
mathematicians use the "physics" convention quite often, but can certainly
accept the
different convention used in R. My other point on "latitude" being
erroneously labelled as "colatitude"
still seems to stand.

Best Regards,
Christian